Monday, May 24, 2010

Yawnnnnnnn...so this is Springtime?

Since Tammy and Rick left, life around here has come to a screeching halt. Bruce is away for the next several weeks and I've got a stupid old birthday coming up. Things couldn't be worse.

OK...so things COULD be worse, but I'm feeling pretty low right now anyway. It's been raining for weeks and even though the flowers are happy, I can't get out to work with them. Sophie and Juliet will only be coming for a few more short weeks so I won't have them to perk me up each day. Juliet was especially cuddly this morning while we watched cartoons she held on to my arm and put her head against it. I'm going to miss our time together.

I went and saw a movie this afternoon. There is something kind of pathetic about a woman alone in a theater watching a movie. The movie was good and I enjoyed the time but when it was over I had to come up with something else to do so I went to the craft store. I bought a few little things and came home...and here I am.

There is nothing on tv and I'm feeling sorry for myself. Oh well...it's not the first time...nor the last. There is always tomorrow....

No comments: