Wednesday, September 15, 2010

So this is Texas!

Yeeeee Haw! I'm in Austin Texas and really enjoying visiting with Kevin, Stephanie, Sophie and Jubie. It's true....everything is larger in Texas.

I got in yesterday and when I saw Sophie and Jubie we just hugged and hugged. The heat and humidity is a bit much, but I was told what to expect, so it's fine. Sadly, the a.c. went out in the car so we've been doing our run-abouts with the windows open...a bit of a challenge on the highways, but it should be fixed on Friday.

Kevin and Steph's apartment is really adorable and they've made me feel especially welcome. Kevin is loving his job at Apple and bikes to and from work each day. Sophie is loving school and Steph and Jubie are enjoying their time together as well.

Here's a pic of the apartment, but you can't see much. I'll add more later. The rose was on the table and I just had to have a pic of it. Maybe I'll paint it later....


1 comment:

Amy Wilks said...

It does look cute...get some pictures of the girls up, too! Have fun!