Thursday, January 24, 2013

Yikes! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. My brother Jim points that out to me from time to time, but I just didn't seem to be able to get my act together. I read my last post and it looks like I owe some wedding pictures, but since it's been so long I think I'll just write a little and try to get back in the groove...

Kerry and Jordan's wedding was over a year ago so as is often the case...a new baby is on the way! Kerrick James Kerr (as of this writing anyway) is due on or about April 1, 2013. We are all very excited since we haven't had a new baby in the family for 7 years. I can't wait to get my hands on the little bugger.

The kids grow up way too fast! Ben is 13 years old today, and stands about 5'10" and still growing. Fast.

Bruce works more hours than ever and travels nearly as much now as he did 20 years ago. As for me, I spend most of my time working on crafts or the computer. I volunteer at the Lincoln City Library once a week, and also at the Willamette Heritage Center as a docent. I've been doing both those things for several years now. I'm alone much of the time, but my kids try to keep me busy with projects for them. This year I recovered a chair for Kerry which was fun. Strangely enough it ended up back at my house because of lack of room at their house. It's o.k. because it looks lovely in my living room in Salem. I now have its companion chair that I need to recover, so that is an upcoming project.

I'm using a MacBookPro that my son has loaned me so I'm having a bit of a challenge learning to do things the Mac way. It'll be fine I think.




Aha! I figured out how to add pictures. This is the chair I re-did. Since I can add pictures with the Mac I'll add some wedding pics to the next post. I need to download them from my iPad.

Until next time...

No comments: