Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lazy Days

I'm just starting my first portrait in watercolors. Its one of my grandkids. If it works out ok, I'll do them all.

This is a lazy day today. I just bought myself a new jigsaw...one of my grands wants a new headboard. The old jigsaw bought the farm. Its just a cheapie, so I'll get in trouble for that ("There is no point in buying crappy tools!") but it will serve my purposes just fine. I should get started. The only thing keeping me from starting is the heat today. Its supposed to get over 90 and that's a big deal up here in the northwest. (I can hear my neice Tammy laughing at a mere 90 degrees all the way up here.)

OK...enough yammering here. I'm off. Pray I don't cut off a finger!

1 comment:

Will & Cheyenne said...

Debby!!
I was looking through some old memory stuff and found a bunch of pictures or your family and it brought such a smile to my face! How are you?!! I think the last time I saw you was in Coscto about 10 years ago! Reading through your blog makes it sound like you have a lot to be happy about. What a great, full life you are living! Anyway, hope life continues to treat you good! Thanks for all the wonderful support while I was growing up. And sorry for any gray hairs I might have caused. ;)
Much love,
Cheyenne
PS-I CANNOT believe you got in trouble for not signaling into your driveway!!!