Saturday, July 11, 2009

Oh, Canada

Oh, I forgot to mention. According to my blog stat reports, I have a 'following' in Canada. That's kind of cool, but who is it? Who actually reads this stuff? I ramble on and on and on and...well, you get the picture. I would love to see your comments, whoever you are. For a while I had some followers in Japan but I haven't seen that come up in a while. The stat reports are pretty vague. I can't tell exactly WHO is reading, just that some people are. (Ok, maybe I'm making an assumption with the term "people".) It does tell me the operation systems being used and since most of my kids have Macs now, I can tell when one of them reads - just not which one. I'm also informed of the country. 75% are in the United States with a smattering in other countries. I suppose they could be stumbling on the site by accident, but its still intriguing to think about. Who knows. My words may outlive me. They'll be floating out there in cyberspace for the ages...

Anyway, If you read this and aren't a member of my family (I talk to you guys enough...) then please leave a comment. Or you can email me at momaj@aol.com.

No comments: