Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring Break 2010

It's been a pretty quiet Spring Break so far. I've been at the beach for most of it. I went home for a day to watch my darling little granddaughters, but otherwise I've been here. It was wonderful and sunny for 2 days then mostly raining for the rest of it. My friend Debi came over yesterday with 2 other friends and we went to lunch. That was nice. We also did a little shopping. Otherwise I've been reading, painting and watching for whales.



Later today I'm going to replace some doorknobs upstairs. Maybe I'll do a little touch-up painting in the half-bath. This is truly a quiet time. Strangely, I'm not bored. I suppose I should be but the view out my window commands my interest any time I think I might feel bored.



In a little while I'm going to the Library to take some books back. That's the extent of my activities for today. The excitement I feel is almost overwhelming.

No comments: