Monday, April 22, 2019

Dang, I need to update more often

Wow, it's amazing to me, but I did it again! Another 2 years have gone by! I'm going to REALLY try harder to post here. I want to add things for my grandchildren.

It occurs to me that if I had the opportunity I would like to speak to some of my (deceased) Stewart ancestors to get some better information on who, what and where! I try doing genealogy but I keep getting dead ends! That's not a good way to put it when talking about deceased ancestors...but bear with me... my grandkids don't really care right now, but there will come a time when they want to know more about me, their parents, my memories, our ancestors, all of it. If I don't write it down now it will be lost forever.

I guess I need to review what Ive written so far so I know which direction to go.

OK. Onward and upward!


No comments: