Friday, October 23, 2009

Pointless...

Arguing is pointless isn't it. Or is it? Is it better to get everything 'off your chest' so to speak, or is it better to bottle it all up. I've never been any good at arguing. I can usually see both sides of any question. That is my curse I guess. I know my point of view doesn't hold any more weight than the next persons does. But I've also noticed that processing disagreements or hurts takes a lot longer if you don't have some sort of outlet - whether it be an argument or some other way of working through something. Is it ever better to just walk away from a problem?

If you've ever had unfinished business, you know what I mean. It causes bitterness and unhappiness...not to mention headaches and (in some people) illness. What is my point in all this? I don't know.

It's pointless.

Always.

No comments: