Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Add your comments

I added some boxes that should appear at the bottom of each post. You can vote (anonymously) on what you think of each post. At least, I THINK that's what will happen. You can also leave comments (which I love to read).If you have trouble leaving your own comments, I believe that you have to have a gmail address. You can keep this anonymous also if you like.

My blog counter (see that box on the left of your screen with numbers?) does give me isp addresses of people who have visited the blog, but that is pretty vague information-just a bunch of numbers usually. If you've ever wondered what your isp address is, send me a note telling me when you looked and I'll tell you what your isp address is. If you use a wi-fi setup, the address will change each time...at least that's my understanding. But I really don't understand this stuff.

It also occurs to me that some people (like my brothers or children for instance) may want to write something here now and again without having to commit to a blog of their own. Either to clarify some detail I've totally messed up, or just to add a thought. I'd be more than happy to post those things.

If all else fails and you still want to leave a comment, send it to either deborah.johnson1951@gmail.com or momaj@aol.com.

Its always good to get feedback-good, bad or indifferent. Thanks folks.

Love, Deb

No comments: