Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's very late and I can't sleep. I ran out of sleeping pills and Tylenol PM just isn't doing anything. I was in bed for a couple hours just staring at the dark. Every few minutes I cough, so I'm sure Bruce is getting cranky with me. I'm not sure if that's keeping me awake or my thoughts. I have a chronic cough, but it gets worse when I've been sick. Seems like I've been sick a lot this year. Allergies don't help.

Whine, whine, whine...

OK..I'm done with that. Sorta.

Have you ever watched people walk? Especially when they aren't aware that you are watching? You can tell a lot about a person by how they walk. At least you THINK you can tell a lot about a person by how they carry themselves. Who knows if what you perceive is what really is. I like to watch people in malls or crossing streets. I make up little stories about them in my head. I tend to walk at a fast pace and with purpose. My pace may be slowing a little, but it is what it is.

We're supposed to get snow or freezing rain tonight. That should make life interesting tomorrow. It's been bitterly cold the last week, but should warm up into the 30's soon. Local news must be slow because they are covering the weather as if it were going to be the biggest storm of the century. Weather wise, it will be dud I'm sure. Maybe they'll make up some news.

As usual, I'm rambling. Perhaps I will sleep now.

Goodnight.

No comments: