Monday, December 7, 2009

Random thoughts...

I'm just curious...

WHO was the guy who decided it would be a great idea to incorporate his falling leaves into Halloween decoration? I'm referring to the large orange plastic leaf bags that have a jack-o-lantern face on them. Fill them up with fallen leaves and you have an instant decoration plus your yard gets cleaned up. Was he struck with the idea? Was he even a 'he'? Maybe it was a woman. I'll have to research that someday when everything else is finished on my to-do list.

WHO determines spelling of a word? Is it the people at Websters Dictionary? Is it by popular vote? Why do they have so little imagination?

WHO was the first person to be imprisoned for tearing off the 'do not remove under penalty of law' tag on his pillow? How many years did he get for the offense? Was it just a slap on the wrist or a whack on the head with the pillow?

HAS anyone ever really died because some guy tried to save them by using a toy swim ring as a lifesaving device? When it didn't work, did the guy just walk away and say "well, I tried"...

WOULD a dog stick to a refrigerator if it ate enough magnets? When they ...uh...'passed'...would that product then stick to the frig?

Yes. I have deep thoughts. I have that kind of time.

No comments: