Monday, December 14, 2009

Define A Good Hair Day...

I'm having a good hair day. You know those days that happen once in a great while, where your hair and makeup just "work"? OK, so I guess that doesn't really apply to guys...well...most guys anyway. It was just one of those days when everything comes together. People in stores were pleasant, the lines at the post office were short. It seemed like everyone was smiling. Maybe that was just a crazed look, I could be wrong - but they seemed to be smiling. The rain let up for part of the day, and the freeze appears to be over, at least for the moment.

I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping and I still have 2 weeks until the big day. Wow, that could be some sort of record for me. I've decorated the house and part of the front yard. I also decorated the back deck this year. I've turned my dining room lighting fixture into an homage to "tacky" - but its shiny and it sparkles, that's all that's important.

Tomorrow I'm headed to Vancouver to see my friend Irene and my girls. Maybe I'll finish up the last of my shopping there. That would be a bonus!

No comments: